A highly efficient outdoor camping kit which is particularly suitable for solo campers and all outdoors enthusiasts who need to keep their pack light. A great addition to your car camping gear and a vital item for a wilderness survival kit or disaster kit.
This ‘Ultimate Kit’ includes the following items:
- 0.6ltr Stainless Steel ‘Trekker’ Kettle
- Cook set – which includes: 0.45ltr Pot / Frying Pan (pot lid) / 2 Piece Grill / Gripper Handle
- Firebase & Pot Support – two pieces which flat pack for easy packing.
- Camp Cup – 350ml cup with silicone CooLip pieces, silicone coated foldable handles. Measurements on the inside of the cup & polished interior for easy cleaning.
- Hobo Stove – for cooking over the fire base (All the accessories are made from Stainless Steel)
- Drawstring carrying bag
Using any naturally occuring solid fuel (sticks, pine cones, dry camel dung! etc.) this unit will operate perfectly well, even in the most extreme weather conditions or terrain. The Kettle brings 2 Mugs of water to a rolling boil within a matter of minutes while you reheat or cook food at the same time using the cook set on the pot-support over the chimney of the kettle. In this way, a very small amount of fuel will both boil your water and cook your meal at the same time! Note: the Pot-Support is suitable for use with quick cooking items such as Soup, Boil-in-the-bag, re-hydrating food, reheating etc.
If more hot water is required (this kettle will easily boil water quickly for a party of 4-6 people), simply refill the kettle and place it back on the fire base and refuel the chimney again. The kettle will be boiled again within a matter of minutes where water can be used for more hot drinks, boil-in-the-bag, bathing, washing up, etc.