These guaranteed British virgin timber pellets have been tried and tested and are perfect Uuni pizza wood pellet fuel. Includes FREE UK Mainland shipping.
By popular demand we are now offering wood pellets to get you cooking on your Uuni Pizza Oven or your woodgas stove. We have selected pellets made in the UK from guaranteed virgin timber. These are a high-quality, clean, low-emission fuel with no additives, perfect for your ovens and stoves.
One 10Kg bag of pellets will last for between 7-10 hours of continuous cooking in the Uuni oven; the first pizza will be cooked with just 300g of pellets.
The Wild Woodgas Stove performs extremely effectively with wood pellets (though it is designed to use any wood). Check out this video to show how 500g of pellets can last for up to 1.5 hours.
Wood pellets technical specifications:
- 6mm pellet
- 3.15mm – 40mm in length
- No additives of any kind are used in the manufacturing process. The natural lignin of the wood is what binds the pellet together.
- Wood pellets are made from locally sourced virgin softwood timber. There is no waste or recycled wood used in the manufacture of these products.
- Pellets conform with the latest European Standard, ENplus and have been awarded the ENplus certificate UK001.
- Mechanical durability ≥ 97.5%
- Calorific value 4,800kWhr/ tonne
- Ash content: ≤ 0.7%
Store your pellets in a warm, dry place to ensure they do not draw in moisture from the air. Firmly fold over the bag of pellets between uses.