Distinctive stainless steel design that is built to last. Heat is contained on the inside and cool to the touch on the base on the outside. Sturdy and safe.
- Convenient & easy to use. The manufacturers recommend using briquettes or their custom-made ‘Cobble Stones’ (made from bamboo). Both are great for long steady heat (2 – 2.5 hours from one Cobble Stone) and easy. We also tried it with natural Dorset charcoal, and to our surprise the heat was even more intense (the oven reached 220C within 15 minutes), though not as long-lived as the cobble (but still nearly 2 hours).
- Truly portable, use it almost anywhere
- Healthy cooking with no flare ups
- Safe to handle – the base stays cool whilst cooking
- Made from stainless steel – all parts are dishwasher safe, except the mesh base which just needs wiping down
- Guaranteed quality – 2 year warranty
- Winner of several design awards
What’s in the box?
- Stainless steel mesh base unit
- Stainless steel Inner bowl & Fire basket
- General purpose Teflon coated grill plate
- Stainless steel dome
- General purpose lifting handle
- Instruction booklet
See Specifications tab for further details.
Cobb Roasting Rack – The fenced Cobb roasting rack enables you to roast meats without the need for turning.
Cobb Cobblestones (6 pieces);
- Safe and economical
- Complete ignition of Cobblestone in 2 minutes
- Ready to cook in 5 minutes
- Built in firelighter
- Made from coconut husk
- One Cobblestone gives up to 2 hours cooking time if used in a Cobb
- Burns hotter and longer than conventional wood charcoal
- After 2 minutes of ignition is smoke free
- Carbon Monoxide hazard
- Never ignite and use indoors
- Store in a cool dry space away from other inflammable products
- Use at a safe distance from inflammable products
- After cooking remove the dome and grill plate to allow the Cobblestone to burn out away from children & animals
- Be sure the ashes are completely burnt out before discarding in refuse bin away from children & animals